CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

2 letters...in 2 days

Yep...in case you didn't guess by the title...I got another letter today! :-) This one was another short one, but still awesome to read. Justin can now get books. Add another thing to my mission list which so far looks like this...
1. Keep an eye out for an apartment that Justin will like
2. Find books that he'll actually be interested in
3. Order t-shirt
4. Make and order Shutterfly book
5. Get in shape! :-)
6. Get hair back into the condition it was in last spring...long, blond and healthy
7. Get signed up for fall semester
8. Save as much money as possible
They really aren't in any particular order, but that's at least 8 things I want done by July 17. I like working with a deadline because it keeps me motivated!
I just went for a jog but it was a little closer to dark than I realized. There was a massive pack of coyotes just over the hill and it made me kind of nervous. We've had all sorts of trouble with them lately. The population has just exploded!
Right now there is a brand new weight bench sitting in my den, so I think I'm going to try it out! I'm pretty stoked about it, I have to confess! I don't really have much new to say anyways. Just in a really good mood and thought I'd take the chance to write something that isn't totally depressing! :-)

0 comments: