CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun...


So...the picture above is what I want to see more than anything! lol It was taken last summer at Soldier Creek, where we spent pretty much every weekend. I'm just a country girl and love to get muddy and nasty on the back of a 4 wheeler. :-) We're going the first Saturday he's home!!! Tomorrow means that it is officially less than 2 months til J gets home! This past week has been amazing. J was on pass between BCT and AIT so he used a buddies cell and called! I got to talk to him Saturday night...and then he drunk dialed me at 2:30 Sunday morning. Apparently, they had a case a beer and he had a big box of Cheez-Its...so he was practically in heaven. :-) After they got back on base they got to keep cell phones, so he called Monday, Wednesday and Friday, plus I got text messages and a letter on Thursday! I didn't know what to do with all that contact. A friend and I decided that I'll probably pass out from excitement when I actually get to talk to him and SEE him at the same time. lol
Anyways...the tattoo I got last Friday has healed really well. I had the word Faith put on my left hip. It's pink and there are three small, heart shaped music notes above the h. I love it and can't wait to show J. I told him about it, but I've still managed to keep the pierced belly button a secret somehow. ;-) I just feel awesome right now...I know I'll have more rough days before we're through with this separation but at the moment things are looking up. :-D

0 comments: